Get 3,000 words proofread for free each month! Pay only 1¢ for every 2 words after that until the end of the month.
For most people (at an average of 300 words/page), this will work out to about 10 free pages each month and $1.50 per page
after that. This applies to the word count of your document before proofreading and resets on the first of each month.
The website is being updated to reflect this new policy; this supercedes any mention of the old pricing system that I
may have failed to remove.
Just send anything you want proofread in
to email@example.com along with any style guidelines you want me to follow,
and if you're satisfied with my work on the first 3,000 words, I can work on the rest for only a penny per two words.
If you would like to find out more, be sure to check the About Me
and Previously Asked Questions sections. You can always
email me at the address above
if you have any questions of your own.
My available references:
If you would like to further
support Bois Proofreading:
Or put your money towards
next semester's textbooks:
I recommend The Elements
— it's short and will
make you a better writer.
Or simply pass my site along:
If a job requires a reference that I don't have, I will do everything I can
to quickly find a copy.
- The Elements of Style, Fiftieth Anniversary Edition
- The Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition with an accompanying list
of rule changes in the 16th edition. This list is consulted before each job
using Chicago style to keep the changes in mind.
- MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, Seventh Edition
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association,
sixth edition. Also known as the APA Style Guide
- The Associated Press Stylebook and Briefing on Media Law, 2009.
Also known as the AP Stylebook
- Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, Eleventh Edition
- Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Thesaurus, Second Edition
I also proofread for: