Paying far more attention to the details of your writing than to the design of my website.
In short, if you have anything that you want proofread, just send it in
and you can pay what you think is fair, even if that's nothing at all.
If you would like to find out more, be sure to check the About Me
and Previously Asked Questions sections. You can always
email me at the address above
if you have any questions of your own.
My available references:
If a job requires a reference that I don't have, I will do everything I can
to quickly find a copy.
If you would like to
support Bois Proofreading:
Or put your money towards
next semester's textbooks:
I recommend The Elements
— it's short and will
make you a better writer.
Or simply pass my site along:
- The Elements of Style, Fiftieth Anniversary Edition
- The Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition with an accompanying list
of rule changes in the 16th edition. This list is consulted before each job
using Chicago style to keep the changes in mind.
- MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, Seventh Edition
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association,
sixth edition. Also known as the APA Style Guide
- The Associated Press Stylebook and Briefing on Media Law, 2009.
Also known as the AP Stylebook
- Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, Eleventh Edition
- Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Thesaurus, Second Edition
I also proofread for: